Charter Bus Rentals in Fort Myers, FL
Get A Free Quote In Less Than 30 Seconds!Check Prices
Charter Bus Fort Myers, FL Rentals
Charter Bus Fort Myers is the ideal choice for transporting large groups of passengers. Attending a family gathering? We recommend hiring charter bus rentals in Fort Myers and let someone else drive for you. It is practical, safe plus you get to enjoy the travel with family and join in instead of keeping your focus on the wheels. We can give you access to our luxury charter buses, coaches, and minibus rentals. They are the latest model, highly-maintained and with inexpensive rental prices. Charter Bus Fort Myers can also host any events. Read on to know more about party buses and the inclusive amenities.
Fort Myers Charter Buses and Minibuses for Rent Near Me
Up to 30 – 50 people can be carried by our charter buses and motor coaches. If your group is larger than that, you are welcome to hire additional charter bus rentals. Meanwhile, our shuttle buses and minibuses have a maximum seating capacity of 30 passengers. Go for these types of buses if you’re in need of a smaller bus for day trips. Otherwise, we highly recommend charter bus rental Fort Myers if you’re about to embark on a lengthy excursion.
- Airport Transportation –we can arrange a shuttle bus or a charter bus (depending on your group size) to welcome your group at Southwest Florida International Airport. There’s no need for you to wait in line just and hail a cab. Our buses will transport you to your preferred destination.
- Wedding Transportation –let charter bus rental handle the transportation of your guests. When they step out of their hotel, a chauffeured bus is conveniently waiting for them and take them straight to the wedding venue.
- Prom and Homecoming Dances – a group of students can be accommodated by a minibus. We have inexpensive rental prices within students’ budget.
- Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties –spend your last few bachelor or bachelorette days by having a party with your family and closest friends. Take your party on the road or you can have the celebration inside our party bus.
- Birthdays –out of town birthday celebrations are made convenient with charter bus rentals. Traveling to many places is easier since charter buses can transport you. You have the bus by yourselves and you can even arrange for some stopovers.
Prepare a charter bus rental this Valentine’s day. The bus is your ticket to a private sightseeing tour to any destination. Enjoy the exclusivity of the bus and have fun on the way with your loved ones.
Fort Myers Charter Bus Rental Prices
We have an expert team of customer service who are ready to assist you with everything you need. You can ask about our charter bus prices or the available group rate packages or rental discounts. We also have a form on our website which can instantly provide you with a free quote. All you need to do is to fill out the form with the kind of bus you need, the places you’re going to, the dates of the travel and the count of the passengers in the bus. These things are our bases in calculating each customer’s rental costs.
Things To Do
- Edison & Ford Winter Estates –these are the winter estates of two of the world’s most famous inventors, Thomas Edison and Henry Ford. Explore the residences, the gardens, the inventors’ laboratory and museums in self-guided audio tours and docent-led tours. These tours come in various languages such as English, Spanish, German and French in some days.
- Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve –if you are a lover of nature and of the outdoors, you’ll love this place. If you’re not, you’ll easily come to like this park. They have varied trails along the park and well-maintained elevated boardwalk to get a better view of the swamp. You’ll get to see the wildlife in their natural habitats and if you’re lucky, some animals will interact with you.
- Lakes Regional Park –a 300-acre park more than one million visitors annually. The park is fully-equipped and packed with various outdoor activities for the whole family. They have diverse well-marked trails, botanical gardens, and lakes. Lakes Regional Park also has large playgrounds, museums, waterparks and picnic shelters. You can pay for a ride on the miniature train or for boat rentals.