Party Bus Rentals in Winston Salem, NC
Get A Free Quote In Less Than 30 Seconds!Check Prices
Party Buses Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Winston-Salem, or Twin City, as it is called, is located in North Carolina and was created by the merger of two cities, Winston and Salem. It boasts of the tallest office building in the region. It is also known as Camel City, due to its affiliation with the Camel cigarette company. The city is also considered as one of the best places to retire in the US. A historically important city, Winston-Salem is also of economic and cultural interest. To tour this city, you can hire one of our limos.
Winston-Salem Party Bus and Limo Rentals Near Me
Tour all the interesting spots in Winston-Salem, NC by hiring one of our party buses or limousines. We have a wide variety of large vehicles for you to choose. If you want to hire a limo in Winston-Salem, you can choose from Hummer, Cadillac Escalade, Chrysler 300, Ford Excursion, Mercedes Benz, BMW, and Lexus. Our party buses in Winston-Salem have seating capacities of 14, 20, 30, 40, 50. We also arrange for shuttle buses, motor coaches, and charter buses.
- Wedding Transportation: Call us for arranging the limousine for your wedding. Stun the guests as you get out of the chauffeur-driven limo in style, setting the tone for your wedding.
- Prom & Homecoming Dances: Planning to go to the school dance? Hire one of our limos and you can enjoy the day knowing you have the transport well planned.
- Birthdays: Party away as long as you like on your birthday by hiring our party bus.
- Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties: Interested in organizing a bachelor party for the groom or the bride? Your first step should be to book one of our party buses to take you all around wherever you plan to go!
- Airport Transportation: Our limo service or shuttle buses will be useful for airport transportation whenever you are in Winston-Salem.
Winston-Salem Party Bus and Limousine Rental Prices
The rental of the vehicle will depend on various factors. Call us with the particulars and receive a free quote.
Popular Destinations in Winston-Salem
- Old Salem Museums & Gardens was founded in the 50s to preserve the old way of life for future generations. It is located in the historic district and has old buildings and gardens.
- Bethania is another site that will help you understand the old way of life. It is an open field agricultural village of the type that is no longer seen in North Carolina.
- If you are not yet bored of history, you can also visit West End Historic District, which, with its well-preserved buildings, provides a feel of an old-fashioned town.
- If you are more into adventure, then try out Triad ECO Adventures for a Segway tour. If that doesn’t sound like one, you can also try out their stand-up paddleboard tour.
- Like chocolate? Who doesn’t? Visit the Black Mountain Chocolate Factory for a comprehensive tour of the chocolate making process. And of course, to buy chocolates at their shop!