Party Bus Rentals in Durham, NC
Get A Free Quote In Less Than 30 Seconds!Check Prices
Party Buses Durham, North Carolina
The seat of Duke University and a place packed with rich historical undertones, Durham is an excellent place to explore and to live. It is also a wonderful place where to have a party. There are a large number of excellent restaurants, hotspots, cafés and other places to relax in Durham. If you want to go shopping, then there are a plethora of places where you can visit and enjoy the different kinds of products on sale.
Party Bus and Limo Rentals in Durham
Explore Durham in an organized manner by hiring our party buses or limousines in Durham. We can accommodate any number of people up to 50 in our vehicles. Arrange a party to spend a special day with your loved ones in Durham, and we will ensure that you are taken to your destinations with no problem. We have a wide range of party buses in Durham, so you are spoilt for choice with us!
- Wedding Transportation: Make sure your wedding goes off without a hitch by hiring our limousines or party buses. Your guests will appreciate the excellent transport organization.
- Prom & Homecoming Dances: Enjoy your prom and go to the event in style in one of our limousines! You can also ride around Durham after the dance.
- Birthdays: Gather up a bunch of your friends and take one of our party buses to wherever you want to spend the day.
- Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties: Say goodbye to the last days of your single life with your friends and enjoy the Durham hotspots in one of our vehicles.
- Airport Transportation: Don’t get lost on arrival to Durham. Our limousines are always available to take you and your party anywhere in the city.
Durham Party Bus and Limousine Rental Prices
You have a wide range of choice from our limousines and party buses. Whatever you choose, the rate will be determined by a number of factors including, but not limited to the number of passengers, the distance traveled, and so on. Call us for a free quote
Popular Destinations in Durham
Durham is an extremely interesting place to visit and has a lot of tourist attractions. Even for residents, this is a wonderful place to explore because of the variety on offer.
- Don’t forget to visit American Tobacco historic district, the former site of the Lucky Strike cigarette factory. The place has been transformed into a large entertainment complex.
- For Civil War fans, Bennet Place is a not to be missed spot. This is where Joseph E. Johnston and William T. Sherman met to settle their differences, resulting in the surrender of the Confederate forces.
- The Eno River State Park offers a quiet sanctuary away from daily life. Here, you can go canoeing, picnicking, camping, and hiking.
- If shopping is your idea of fun, then Durham boasts of some unique shops such as James Kennedy Antiques, which sells medical and nautical antiques. One World Market is another interesting place selling arts and crafts created by low-income artists.