Limo Service in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Get A Free Quote In Less Than 30 Seconds!Check Prices
Quality Limo Rental Minneapolis, MN
Explore this city and its nightlife offerings aboard a Minneapolis limo rental. There's no better word to describe Minneapolis's nightlife than legendary. Sizzling with all sorts of possibility, the trendy bars, dance clubs and watering hole in this city is best explored using an equally fabulous limousine service! Minneapolis won't be given the nickname "Sun and Fun" in the 60s for nothing. Make sure you enjoy a terrific experience by cruising around in style inside a limousine in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Call now for a free quote for service!
Minneapolis Limos & Limo Buses Near Me
With so many limousines and bus rentals in the area, you're bound to find one you like! Now you just need to determine where you're going to go!
- For your first stop, go to First Avenue & 7th St Entry (55403). It used to be a bus depot in the 1930s but was transformed into a two-part club and has become a premier music spot in the city. It features both regional and national acts, mostly reggae, rock, grunge, and alternative.
- There's also nightly dancing so don't forget to bring your dancing shoes. Also, a fine place to hang out is at the Dakota Jazz Club and Restaurant (55403). Enjoy late dinner while listening to jazz and blues music.
- Sip one of its top-rated wines and immerse yourself in the relaxing atmosphere at its outdoor mezzanine. It's that place to go to for live music that doesn't disrupt conversations. This is the best Barbette (55408) is named after Vander Clyde. This edgy but warm and inviting hot spot evokes European style on all corners. The amazing wine list is also worth mentioning. So is the daily specials of food and drinks that you won't get enough of.
- Make your way to the CC Club (55408), which offers a no-frills, no-pretenses kind of atmosphere. It's a friendly neighborhood watering hole with happy hours of beer pitchers at $7 or less.
- Also, a charming spot owned by "three guys who love beer" is Busters on 28th (55406), the best brewpub in the city. It boasts of serving its clientele with over two dozen beer varieties available on tap and bottle.
Don't stop at these fabulous spots, there are more to explore in nearby cities like Columbia Heights, Golden Valley, Saint Louis Park, Robbinsdale, Roseville, Crystal, New Brighton, and Richfield.
Minneapolis Hummer Limo
The thing about limo in Minneapolis Minnesota is that it gives you all the right ingredients for a fantastic night. For one, it assures of your entertainment. A limo hire in Minneapolis comes with an efficient and highly-trained driver that will take you to all the top party spots safely and conveniently. You can get a limo for a wedding or a bachelor party, whatever the reason you are sure to have fun! Then there's the issue with the price tag. Most people think that hummer limo prices are skyrocket high. What they don't know and what surprises them when they find out is that cheap limousines in Minneapolis are available at very affordable hummer vehicle. You even get to save more money than when you rent a couple of vehicles to fit your large group.
Speaking of large groups, you'll also love the fact that Minneapolis limousines are spacious enough to fit large groups of 10 or more people. Yes, Minneapolis limos let you take the party with you wherever you go as you no longer have to break up into smaller groups to get to the next spot.