Charter Bus Rentals in St. Cloud, MN
Get A Free Quote In Less Than 30 Seconds!Check Prices
Charter Bus St. Cloud, MN Rentals
Charter Bus St. Cloud is a well-known transportation service provider not just in Stearns County but in the whole state of Minnesota. We can provide accommodation to large and relatively small groups. Charter bus rentals in St. Cloud can be hired any time of the day, through various booking options. Hire a charter bus or a minibus through online or phone reservations. Aside from charter buses, our motor coaches, shuttles, and minibuses are offered at low rental prices. You can also book any of our charter buses if you want a mobile venue. Call us up for more information about our prices.
St. Cloud Charter Buses and Minibuses for Rent Near Me
Charter bus rental St. Cloud operates various charter buses, motor coaches, shuttle buses and minibuses. If you need a large vehicle to transport your big group, go for our motor coach and charter bus rentals. They have seats ideal for 30 – 50 passengers per bus. If you prefer a more compact vehicle, you might want to check out our shuttle and minibus. These buses can typically sit as many as 30 people.
- Birthdays – if you’re planning for a destination party, might as well rent a charter bus or a minibus. You and your guests will have an exclusive transportation to and from the venue.
- Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties – you can bring your celebration around St. Cloud or anywhere else with the help of our charter bus or a motor coach.
- Prom and Homecoming Dances – don’t keep your close friends waiting for you. Hire a minibus so you can all travel together to the prom or homecoming.
- Wedding Transportation – include a charter bus or two to your wedding preparation list. Having a charter bus will ensure that the guests will arrive together at the same time.
- Airport Transportation – you can have a motor coach or a shuttle waiting to pick you up at St. Cloud Regional Airport. You can avoid the long taxi lines and the traffic jam altogether since we’ll get you to your destination with no unnecessary stopovers.
Head over to downtown with your guests for some souvenir shopping. You can also find a wide selection of dining and entertainment options. Check out our charter buses or shuttles to find the right accommodation for your group size.
St. Cloud Charter Bus Rental Prices
For your information, charter bus prices and minibus rates vary per customer. Our prices of our services largely depend on the type of vehicle rented, total hours (or days) of bus use, number of passengers, and the destination of the travel. Charter bus prices and minibus rates are accessible online. Just submit a form with your travel details. You may also get in touch with our customer service to request a personalized quote for free. Remember to always be updated of our discounts, packages and our other offers.
Things To Do
- Munsinger Gardens –bask in the bucolic aesthetics of Munsinger Gardens as you stroll down well-worn, rock lined paths. Experience the beauty of nature with exquisite flowerbeds and trees and sit beside a quiet lily pond and a fountain. Munsinger Gardens is the perfect getaway for the nature lover.
- Clemens Gardens – the six gardens that make up Clemens Gardens is a reflection of European influence. As visitors stroll along red-brick walkways, they are constantly treated to the magnificence of the various shades and hues of green. A bronze memorial statue of Virginia Clemens stands at the Virgina Clemens Rose Garden, while a replica of Hebe stand guard in the Rest Area Garden. Meanwhile, the Windsor Fountain is located at the Formal Garden and a pre-Civil War fountain can be found in the Perennial Garden. Finally, a bronze sculpture accentuated can be found in the Treillage Garden and the White Garden which was inspired by a similar garden in Sissinghurst Castle.
- Beaver Island Brewery – featuring a wide selection of beers, the Beaver Island Brewery claims that they are obsessed with the fine art of brewing and has what it takes to make the perfect beer. If you are curious as what goes on in the brewing process, they offer brewery tours every Saturday at the Taproom at 4 in the afternoon.