Charter Bus Rentals in Somerville, MA
Get A Free Quote In Less Than 30 Seconds!Check Prices
Charter Bus Somerville, MA Rentals
Charter Bus Somerville caters to all your transport needs while you’re in Somerville, Massachusetts. For reasonable rental prices, you can choose from our long list of Charter buses, coaches, shuttles and minibus rentals. They can take you anywhere and anytime at your convenience. Charter bus rental Somerville will even make your party come alive with our latest additions to customizable party buses. Contact us now to reserve yours!
Somerville Charter Buses and Minibuses for Rent Near Me
Charter Bus Rentals can be hired by calling our customer service or through our website. Motor Coaches and Charter Buses have seating capacities ranging from 30, 40 and 50 seats. The features and facilities of charter bus rental Somerville are great for lengthy travels and of course, for local excursions, too. For groups consisting of 30 people or less, we have Shuttle Buses and minibuses. We have lots of the latest models of these buses which hold as many as 30 passengers.
- Birthdays –say goodbye to the boring party venues. For your coming birthday, hop on to our party bus and entertain your guests to an exhilarating party on the road. If you want, we can stop by at downtown Somerville to check out lots of clubs and bars.
- Wedding Transportation –don’t let your guests drive all the way from the city to the countryside. They may not be familiar with the area and your guests may have a hard time locating the venue. Entrust our drivers the road navigation so the wedding party can get to the venue on time.
- Prom and Homecoming Dances –you can travel with friends to the prom or homecoming with our spacious minibus or shuttle bus. You can even attend after-prom parties and stay as late as you want since you already have a private bus ride home.
- Airport Transportation –you can easily go to Boston Logan International Airport to catch your flight. We can pick you up from any hotels so you won’t have to ride several cabs just to get to the airport.
- Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties – celebrate your last few days of being single by throwing your own bachelor or bachelorette party. Invite all your friends and remind them not to bring their cars because you have our charter bus ready to pick them up.
While you’re in Somerville, you might want to check out Dilboy Stadium. It hosts the Boston Renegades’ and Somerville Rampage’s football home games. Getting there will be easier with our charter bus rental since you and your company will be dropped off and picked up after the games.
Somerville Charter Bus Rental Prices
Rental prices will vary on the type of bus you’re renting and for how long you’re using it. We also charge based on the number of people riding along and the places you’re planning to visit. We highly recommend checking out our website regularly for rental price discounts and special packages. To have an idea how much you’re going to pay for your next trip, fill out a form found on the website. You may also dial our customer service hotline for more details.
Things To Do
- Davis Square –this is place packed and alive, especially at night. Aside from a wide variety of shops and restaurants, the square is great for people watching. This place hosts street festivals and musical performances and a lot more.
- The Assembly Row –this is Somerville’s shopping and dining district. The place is filled with lots of shops, restaurants and other entertainment centers.
- Bantam Cider Company –this is Massachusetts’ first cider taproom opened in 2014. They offer a short tour of their brewery for free. You’ll then be led to the tasting room for their variety of craft ciders.