Charter Bus Rentals in Old Bridge, NJ
Get A Free Quote In Less Than 30 Seconds!Check Prices
Charter Bus Old Bridge, NJ Rentals
Charter Bus Old Bridge is the most preferred transportation service provider not just in Old Bridge but the whole Middlesex County. For one, we have the most professional and personable bus drivers and customer service representatives. Second, our charter buses and minibuses are fully-equipped with modern features and amenities. Fourth, aside from a charter bus, our customers can choose a motor coach, shuttle bus or a minibus to transport them to their destinations. Finally, with our state-of-the-art buses and excellent customer service, our customer love that we are reasonably-priced. Charter bus rentals in Old Bridge also provide a mobile venue for all kinds of events and occasions. Call us up to know more about our services.
Old Bridge Charter Buses and Minibuses for Rent Near Me
We provide 30, 40, and 50-seater charter buses and motor coaches. Charter bus rentals offer secure and comfy transportation for all group sizes at minimum rental charges. Our shuttle buses and minibuses are for 30 people. Charter bus rental Old Bridge has the most updated features and amenities. Whether you are riding our charter bus or a minibus, you can be sure of comfortable and safe transportation on the way to your destination.
- Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties – take your celebrations around town by hosting a stag party or hen night inside our charter bus. Our charter buses are elegant, well-equipped and cost-effective.
- Birthdays – treat your friends a road trip party on your birthday. Our charter bus is cozy, comfy and is well-equipped to host any special occasions.
- Airport Transportation –Newark Liberty International Airport is 27 miles from central Old Bridge. Let us bridge that gap with our motor coach or minibus rentals. Now you’ll have plenty of time to catch your international flight.
- Prom and Homecoming Dances – what could be more awesome than arriving to the prom or homecoming in a classy and elegant motor coach? We have motor coaches in various sizes that can surely accommodate any groups.
- Wedding Transportation – our charter buses can handle the transportation needs of a big wedding. Our largest charter bus can accommodate 50 guests. If you need more, you can always hire additional buses.
Our motor coaches and shuttle buses are efficient forms of corporate transportation. We’ll pick up your potential clients or business partners from the airport and take them straight to their hotels or to your offices. Our buses may also be utilized to provide them an exclusive transportation so they can go around the city.
Old Bridge Charter Bus Rental Prices
Tell us your travel details so we can determine your rental charges. You can request for a quote anytime at no cost. For your reference, charter bus prices and minibus rates are based on each customer’s destination, rental duration, group size and the type of bus needed. We have a form available online where you can instantly get a personalized quote. Our customer service team of experts may also be contacted for price enquiries. Always be updated with our new packages and special discounts so you can save more.
Things To Do
- Cheesequake State Park – this 1,274-acre state park has five marked trails for biking and mountain biking. Activities include swimming and boating for the summer, and sledding, cross-country skiing, and snowshoeing for the winter.
- Old Bridge Township Raceway Park – any car enthusiast will love Old Bridge’s raceway park. A visit to this park will see visitors witnessing drag racing, fun family thrill shows such as monster trucks and jet dragsters, motocross, karting, and the newest addition to the raceway park – a 1.35-mile asphalt road course.
- Laurence Harbor Beachfront – extending nearly one mile from the Old Bridge Police substation to the Aberdeen Township neighborhood of Cliffwood Beach, this beachfront’s boardwalk is a favorite for jogging and dog walking. Also, with three jetties extending to Raritan Bay, Laurence Harbor is a great place for fishing. Finally, new improvements to the beachfront include new parks, a new boardwalk, and jetty railing.