Charter Bus Rentals in Oklahoma City, OK
Get A Free Quote In Less Than 30 Seconds!Check Prices
Charter Bus Oklahoma City, OK Rentals
Charter Bus Oklahoma offers excellent but affordable transportation services. We have a wide array of choices for Charter buses, motor coaches, shuttle buses and minibuses. Large family vacations can benefit from our state-of-the-art and well-equipped Charter buses to take you anywhere. For medium-sized groups needing transporting in and around Oklahoma, our minibus can efficiently bring you to multiple destinations in no time. For your ground transportation needs, charter bus rentals in Oklahoma are perfect your choice.
Oklahoma City Charter Buses and Minibuses for Rent Near Me
Charter bus rental Oklahoma City has all the latest features and amenities you can find in Charter buses. We have lots of charter buses with seating capacities ranging from 30, 40, and 50 passengers. Meanwhile, most of our shuttle buses and minibuses can fit up to 30 people with lots of storage for plenty of bags. The next time you need to travel with a large group, you can rely on our motor coaches and Charter Bus Rentals.
- Airport Transportation –we will help catch your flight on time. Our shuttle buses provide pick-up and drop-off services to Will Rogers World Airport and to the other airports around Oklahoma.
- Prom and Homecoming Parties –we know how badly you want to arrive together with all your friends. Don’t get cramped up inside a car and just let us drive your group to the venue. You’ll get out of our coach with perfectly smooth suits.
- Birthdays –we are a perfect choice for any event transportation. You can even hold your party inside our Charter bus.
- Wedding Transportation –do you also hate it when wedding guests walk in late? Don’t let it happen to your own wedding. Arrange for a motor coach to take all your guests together to the venue.
- Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties – we provide very affordable transportation service to take your family and friends to your party.
- Kids Charter – kids can be a handful. Hiring a charter bus allows you to monitor the children easier.
- Basketball – your long-overdue plan to watch the OKC Thunder live is made possible by hiring a minibus to shuttle you to and from the game. Go ahead and buy your group tickets and give us a call.
Oklahoma City Charter Bus Rental Prices
Charter bus rental price will depend on the itinerary of your trip. Your total rental price will be based on the destination of your trip and how long you will be using the bus. Our Charter bus prices will also include the number of passengers who will be participating on your tour. Also, we have a different rental base price for Charter buses and minibuses. To get an accurate quote, head on to our website and complete the customer form. We can also tell you more about our special packages and discounts by calling our customer service.
Things To Do
- Oklahoma City National Memoriam and Museum –Oklahoma’s tribute to the victims and survivors of the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing. You can visit there either by day or night.
- Chesapeake Energy Arena –get yourselves to the arena a few hours before game time. You can welcome the team onto the court. Just find your seats 20 minutes before tipoff.
- The Boathouse District along Oklahoma River – water sports enthusiasts can spend the whole day here. You can rent paddleboards, kayaks and dragon boats.