Charter Bus Rentals in Ogden, UT
Get A Free Quote In Less Than 30 Seconds!Check Prices
Charter Bus Ogden, UT Rentals
If you’re here for a short visit, you can maximize your stay in the city with Charter Bus Ogden. We provide sightseeing tours for groups who want to explore the best places in Ogden. You can visit parks, museums, trails and gardens using our Charter bus, shuttle or minibus rentals, depending on your group size. Charter bus rentals in Ogden are great for special occasions, too. Instead of staying in your hotel, you can celebrate any event inside our party Charter buses. All these and more for a very affordable rental price. Call us up and book your bus ride in Ogden.
Ogden Charter Buses and Minibuses for Rent Near Me
Charter bus rental Ogden accommodates groups of all sizes. Shuttle Buses and minibuses are suitable for 30 passengers or less. These buses are most requested for city tours and airport transfers. Charter Buses and Motor Coaches, meanwhile, have seating capacities ranging from 30 to 50. People hire Charter Bus Rentals for long distance trips since these buses are fully-equipped with features and facilities you can’t find in any ordinary buses. You can be sure of a comfortable and safe ride to and from your destination.
- Wedding Transportation – provide a vehicle that will handle your guests’ accommodation, especially for those that are not from the area. Our charter buses can accommodate the largest weddings down to the most intimate ones.
- Birthdays – children and older kids are welcome to celebrate their next birthday on our charter bus. You can choose to party inside our spacious buses for the whole time or you can take the guests on a tour around several locations. In fact, with our party charter bus, you can do both and more.
- Airport Transportation –families headed for an out of the country vacation will love the convenience of our motor coach rentals. We will drive you to Salt Lake City International Airport so you can just leave your cars safe back home. When you get back, you can have a coach conveniently waiting for you outside the airport.
- Prom and Homecoming Dances – proms and homecoming dances always end late, especially with the after-party activities. Ensure your child and her friends will be transported safely for the entire night. Book a rental bus in advance to make sure your daughter or son will be driven home safely.
- Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties – travel together with your guests to the venue with our minibus rentals. You can hold your stag or doe party anywhere since we will transport you to and from the venue.
Any sports arena in or outside Ogden is accessible through our charter bus or minibus rentals. Our buses are frequently hosting sports tours for teams and fans alike. We have spacious buses that can accommodate the whole extended family plus any luggage and equipment you have. You can even stay after the games to participate in the tailgating activities. Going to and from any sports venue will never be a problem since the whole family can conveniently relax inside our bus during the transportation.
Ogden Charter Bus Rental Prices
Our charter bus rental prices depend on the customers’ itinerary. We base the charter bus prices or the minibus rates on the customers’ destination, a number of travel participants, rental duration and of course, the type of bus selected. You can call our friendly customer support for booking assistance and price inquiries. Of course, you can also request a quote online through our website. Don’t forget to avail the latest offering we have for rental discounts and other special packages.
Things To Do
- Hill Aerospace Museum – this aviation museum is a must-stop when you’re in or nearby Ogden. Offered for free admission, this place is visited by more than a hundred thousand people each year. They have indoor and outdoor exhibits of thousands of artifacts and over a hundred aircrafts.
- Union Station – a museum that was once a major railway station that served the city for about 50 years. It has been preserved as a museum to showcase the railway history as well as the history of Ogden itself.
- George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park –a six-acre park with indoor and outdoor exhibits of fossils and other dinosaur-related artifacts. The park is known for their gigantic dinosaurs complete with sounds and movements. Indoors, they offer hands-on and interactive exhibits that kids and adults can enjoy.