Charter Bus Rentals in Missoula, MT
Get A Free Quote In Less Than 30 Seconds!Check Prices
Charter Bus Missoula, MT Rentals
Charter Bus Missoula provides reliable and affordable transportation solutions. When the weather is nice, it’s great to spend the outdoors. Go ahead and organize a group travel with the whole family or with colleagues. Church or school trips and business travels also need charter bus rentals in Missoula, especially if the weather is unpleasant. With our well-equipped buses, you’ll surely enjoy a relaxing and convenient transportation. Choose from our wide options of buses like our charter buses, coaches, shuttles and minibus rentals. We even offer charter bus rentals in Missoula as your next party venue. Call us now and let’s talk about your upcoming special events.
Missoula Charter Buses and Minibuses for Rent Near Me
Charter buses and motor coaches has various number of seats ready to serve all group sizes. Charter bus rentals can seat 30, 40 and up to 50 passengers. Of course, go for multiple charter bus rental Missoula if you are more than 50 people in your group. Even our smaller buses can hold a maximum of 30 people. Shuttle buses and minibuses are efficient for transporting groups within Missoula and even in the nearby areas.
- Birthdays – a charter bus can be your exclusive party venue. Gather your friends and family and celebrate your birthday while on the road. You can have multiple stopovers and visit party destinations.
- Prom and Homecoming Dances – a shuttle bus or a minibus rental can handle the transportation of up to 30 people. For an affordable rental price, your group gets to enjoy an exclusive ride to and from the dance.
- Wedding Transportation – needing someone to make sure the guests will be on time? Hire a chauffeured motor coach or two. This will be enough to handle the transportation of the guests of a big wedding.
- Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties – our charter bus rentals allow overnight celebrations for bachelor or bachelorette parties. Our spacious buses are perfect for throwing intimate parties even on the road.
- Airport Transportation – we offer a comfortable yet affordable transportation to and from Missoula International Airport. Choose the right bus that will suit your group size. We have charter buses and coaches for larger groups and minibuses for smaller to mid-sized groups.
Visits to the stadium to watch sporting events has never been this convenient when you take advantage of the services offered by Charter Bus Missoula. The discerning customer knows the importance of logistics and transportation in order to enjoy an event fully. With our charter buses and minibuses, we can shuttle you and your friends from your hotel to any stadium within the Missoula area.
Missoula Charter Bus Rental Prices
In determining the price for our service, we take into account factors such as the size of your party or group and the intended destination. The type of bus you plan to rent will also influence the total price. For a more comprehensive and complete list of charter bus prices or minibus rates, you can visit our website and provide the required information. You can also contact our customer service for additional information on discounts and packages.
Things To Do
- A Carousel for Missoula – this wooden carousel was hand-carved by a local cabinet-maker with the assistance of a small team of artists from Missoula. The project has been completed in 1995 and is now run by several volunteers. Both children and adults can ride the carousel. There is a playground and a gift shop within the area.
- Garnet Ghost Town – this place is well-preserved and well-restored. It is a little out of the way but the drive is worth it. Proceed to the visitor center or obtain a map of the town and explore the whole place. Garnet Ghost Town was a thriving mining settlement until the people packed up, moved to another mining area and left the town as it was today.
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation – a free museum about the country’s wildlife. There are lots of animals and displays to see, including hands-on exhibits that the young ones will surely enjoy.