Charter Bus Rentals in Lexington, Kentucky
Get A Free Quote In Less Than 30 Seconds!Check Prices
Hire Charter Bus Lexington, KY
Charter Bus Lexington provides high-quality and dependable charter bus rentals at competitive rates. Whether you’re headed for an annual event or a social or corporate activity, our charter bus rentals in Lexington are at your service. Take your pick from a range of charter buses, minibuses, shuttle buses, motor coaches, and party buses.
We make sure each trip safe, hassle-free, and secure every time you use us for your group transport needs. For starters, our charter buses receive regular tune-ups. Our chauffeurs go through strict background checks. We also make sure they receive ample training on road safety and enhanced driving skills.
Lexington Charter Buses and Minibuses for Rent Near Me
Heading to the “Horse Capital of the World” for its various yearly events? Lexington offers many attractions worth checking out. For long trips with no more than 50 passengers, we have motor coaches and charter buses. These buses have special amenities such as reclining seats, climate control, washrooms and more to make long journeys as pleasant as possible.
For short trips such as airport transfers or wedding venues, our charter shuttles and minibuses should be perfect. These charter vehicles are designed to carry at up to 30 people. They are also equipped with GPS, PA system, TV and DVD systems and more.
Special Occasions for Renting Buses
As if you wanted more reasons to rent out one of our charter buses in Fort Worth, here are a few more ideas.
- Corporate Transportation - Charter a minibus if you’re looking to shuttle employees to and from work, or picking up VIPs from the airport and much more.
- Sporting Events - Sit back and relax as we drive your group to the Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event or to a Lexington Legends baseball game.
- Birthdays - Grab a few friends and loved ones and charter a party bus for a unique birthday celebration.
- Airport Transportation - Charter Bus Lexington can pick up your group from Blue Grass Airport and shuttle them anywhere in the area.
- Night on the Town - Charter a shuttle or maybe a motor coach and some friends or business associates and check out Lexington busy nightlife. It’s stylish, cost-effective, and environment-friendly.
Lexington Charter Bus Rental Prices
What’s also great about us is that we don’t charge flat rates. Instead, we base your charter bus rates by the number of passengers, the make, and model of the chartered vehicle as well as how long it will be used, and finally, the destination. Get more information about our charter bus prices, special packages, and discounts by calling us or filling out our online form. Our expert customer service reps are more than happy to answer any of your questions.
Things to Do in Lexington, KY
- Keeneland - Considered as one of the most beautiful tracks, Keeneland is famous for its gorgeously-detailed landscaping.
- Mary Todd Lincoln House - President Abraham Lincoln’s wife lived in this 14-room house and is now a museum filled with period portraits and furniture.
- Raven Run Nature Sanctuary - This 734-acre tract of land has 11 miles of back-country of walking and hiking trails with forests, meadows, creek, wildflowers, and other notable historic and geological sites.