Charter Bus Rentals in Kansas City, MO
Get A Free Quote In Less Than 30 Seconds!Check Prices
Charter Bus Kansas City, MO Rentals
If you ever want to travel to Kansas City, make sure to avail of the services offered by Charter Bus Rentals Kansas City. Boasting more boulevards than any other cities in the world except for Paris, Kansas City is also known as the Paris of the Plains. Travelling here would be so much easier with charter buses or minibuses. Fortunately, we offer a cheap and reliable rate with the aim of providing a modern transport service. Our charter buses are also perfect for other special occasions. Whether it be for a family trip or a getaway with friends, charter bus rental is sure to spice your travel.
Kansas City Charter Buses and Minibuses for Rent Near Me
Charter Bus Rental Kansas City offers different kinds of buses. If you are a large group, charter buses and motor coaches can seat up to 50 passengers. Meanwhile, shuttles and minibuses have a seating capacity of 30 people. Also, our drivers have all professionally trained with customer satisfaction their ultimate goal. The bus itself is outfitted with all the trappings of a state-of-the-art transportation. Comfort and safety, as well as a plush interior, were an important factor in its design.
- Bachelor or Bachelorette Party – a night out with your friends before you tie the knot is a memorable event. With a minibus or shuttle, you ensure a fun-filled evening without ever having to worry about your transport needs.
- Airport Transportation – our shuttles can pick you and your group from Kansas City International Airport and transport you to whichever destination you so desire.
- Birthdays – make your birthday unique and memorable by celebrating it inside one of our party buses.
- Prom and Homecoming Dances –a shuttle or coach can transport you and your friends or date to the dance venue.
- Weddings – charter buses or minibuses can shuttle the wedding party and guests from the hotel to the reception area.
- Football – charter buses can shuttle you and your party from your hotel to the Arrowhead Stadium to watch the Kansas City Chiefs play a home game of football.
- Night on the Town – there is a certain charm to be had in exploring the city after dark. Our minibuses can provide you with all the amenities and safety to bask in the glowing radiance of the Kansas City at night.
- Corporate Transportation – executives on a business trip will find our transport service to be up to par with the high standards their companies subscribe to.
Kansas City Bus Rental Prices
Charter bus rental price depends on the kind of bus you want to rent, the destination, duration of travel, and the number of passengers. For a more accurate pricing, you can visit our website and fill out the required form. For more information, you can contact our customer service team of experts for discounts and package rates.
Things to Do
- National World War I Museum and Memorial – history buffs can enjoy an epic journey of the Great War. Travel back in time and explore a pivotal moment in history through objects and documents that symbolizes the war to end all wars.
- Arabia Steamboat Museum – go on a nostalgic adventure to the American frontiers. From clothing, guns, and other items, visitors will get to see a glimpse of the America of Tom Sawyer.
- Country Club Plaza – visit Europe in Kansas City. This posh marketplace gives a distinctly European ambiance through the romantic fountains and sculptures that adorn its pathways.